To connect your account with Salesforce:
1. After logging in to EyeFrame, click "My Profile" on the top right of the screen.
2. Click the Salesforce tab.
3. Follow the instructions to connect your account.
4. Check Enable Salesforce under the options in My Profile
To select yourself as the Lead Owner:
1. Click Campaigns on the left navigation pane, then Manage.
2. Click the Edit button next to the campaign you'd like to configure.
3. Click the Salesforce Integration tab.
4. Select yourself as Campaign Lead Owner, click Save, and then navigate back to the Salesforce Integration tab, you'll now have the option to select your Salesforce Campaign.
5. Once you've selected your Salesforce campaign, hit save again, and you're done!
**Update: Salesforce Lightning**
If you have upgraded to the newest version of Salesforce please note: in order to register a campaign from Salesforce Lightning in Eyeframe, you must mark your Salesforce campaign as 'Active'