Enabling email notifications allows you to receive notifications regarding new participants, content requests, and survey results after your EyeFrame application information has been sent out. This gives you the opportunity to monitor traffic and stay in touch with your participants after the event has ended.
You have the ability to enable or disable notification emails at both the Campaign and the Application level, although the process is the same for both.
- Select Manage under the Campaign or Application tab.
2. Select the Edit option for the Campaign that you wish to enable or disable notification emails for.
3. Locate and Select the Notifications tab at the top of the dashboard.
4. Find the Send Email Notifications option and select or deselect the check box.
5. Fill out the Notifications To box with the email(s) you wish to receive notifications for.
6. Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen.