By sorting your digital content into categories, you can make your Collateral Browser applications even easier to navigate. When any collateral browser loads, by default, a list of Categories is automatically generated to reflect the available Content that is assigned to the browser.
To set up these Categories:
1. First click Settings in the sidebar.
2. Locate the Manage Categories option and select it.
3. In the new menu, select the Add Term option at the top of the page. Enter the name of your category under "Term name."
4. Click Save to create your Category.
5. Once you have added all of the categories you need, you can then arrange them in the order you would like them to appear by selecting the List option.
If you then go to add or edit a piece of content, you'll have the option to assign it to your newly created category: